Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionalis (ISSN 1212-3285, online 2336-4297)
The publisher of the journal: University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice for the Faculty of Economics.
Archive: The journal archive includes only fultext for papers published since the year 2012 (since the year 2015 are fultext available via database De Gruyter).
Aims & Scope: The journal publishes both theoretical and applied original scientific articles in the field of economics and management.
The journal was established in 1998. It follows the tradition started in 1971, and now discontinued, of the Collection of Scientific Papers, Series for Economics (ISSN 0139-8849) published by the State Pedagogical Publishing in Prague for the Faculty of Economics in České Budějovice, University of Agriculture in Prague.
All papers submitted to the journal are subject to the double blind peer-reviewing procedure. The editorial board chooses reviewers from among the most renowned academic and scientific personalities in their field of expertise. Only those papers with relevant scientific contribution are published, which have not been previously published, or offered or accepted in a different journal. The journal is open to all authors who fulfil the stated criteria.
Papers are published preferably in the English language.
Special offer: Cooperation with the International Scientific Conference "Hradec Economic Days 2018". If your interested publish your conference paper in our Journal Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionalis, then send your paper to conference and choose publish in journal. Selected final papers (deadline March 1, 2018) will be reviewed a published in our Journal.
For guildelines use this link
More info about conference: https://uni.uhk.cz/hed/about/
- The Journal is listed by the Research, Development and Innovation Council of the Czech Republic
- Journal List of Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) provided by Australian Research Council.
- Database RePEc (Research Papers in Economics), a central index of economics research, including working papers, articles and software code.
- De Gruyter - The independent academic publisher publishes over 1,300 new titles each year in the humanities, social sciences, STM and law, more than 700 subscription based or Open Access journals, and a variety of digital products.
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory - the source of bibliographic and publisher information on periodicals of all types (academic and scholarly journals, Open-Access publications, peer-reviewed titles, popular magazines, newspapers, newsletters, zines, etc.).
- Open Archives Registry (repository in OAI registry)