ACTA UNIVERSITATIS BOHEMIAE MERIDIONALIS
(ISSN 1212-3285, online 2336-4297)
The publisher of the journal: University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice for the Faculty of Economics.
Focus and Scope: The journal publishes original scientific papers, reviews, conceptual papers and scientific information in the field of economics and management.
The journal was established in 1998. It follows the tradition started in 1971, and now discontinued, of the Collection of Scientific Papers, Series for Economics (ISSN 0139-8849) published by the State Pedagogical Publishing in Prague for the Faculty of Economics in České Budějovice, University of Agriculture in Prague.
All papers submitted to the journal are subject to the double blind peer-reviewing procedure. The editorial board chooses reviewers from among the most renowned academic and scientific personalities in their field of expertise. Only those papers with relevant scientific contribution are published, which have not been previously published, or offered or accepted in a different journal. The journal is open to all authors who fulfil the stated criteria.
Papers are published preferably in the English language.
Archive: The journal archive includes only fultext for papers published since the year 2012. Since the year 2015 are fultext available via database De Gruyter too.
Abstracting and Indexing
Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionalis is covered by the following services:
- The Journal is listed by the Research, Development and Innovation Council of the Czech Republic
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Whitelist
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- De Gruyter - The independent academic publisher
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Journal List of Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) provided by Australian Research Council
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Open Archives Registry (repository in OAI registry)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)